Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Wedding Of The Year!

And this will be a special blog post, because it is for a special couple very dear to my heart. I had the absolute honour and privilege of making my baby brother's wedding cake. They are such a special and unique couple, and this cake truly reflects the elegance of their union together. 

This is a 4 tiered wedding cake, hand made gumpaste calla lilies cascading down, and hand made robot bride and groom toppers. When they first met, Danny & Sara were the "wingmen" for their friends who were hooking up, and so they ended up doing the robot together on the dance floor. And from then on started a beautiful relationship. 



Congratulations to my baby brother and his beautiful wife Sara! Wishing you nothing but God's abundant blessings over you both. I love you so much ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment