Friday, March 02, 2012

Chocolate Mania

Chocolate overload does not describe how chocolatey this cake really is! It was my dear cousin's birthday and she is not a fan of fondant, and specifically requested a fully chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting. I knew right away I was going to enjoy making this cake because, of course, chocolate is my favourite ingredient. If I could eat chocolate without gaining any weight and cavities (wow those hurt), I would probably strike out any meals left. I topped this cake with Hannah's favourite cookie, Fudgeos! We all dove in, made a mess, and had a fabulous night! 



Below is a picture of all of us together, my dear family and precious to my life, the favourite 5, birthday girl in the middle. Naomi, Dileeni, Hannah, Moi, Anushka <3 
Happy 30th Birthday Hannah baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment