Monday, August 27, 2012

The Bugatti

The Bugatti!

Ever heard of it? I didn't until my friend approached me asking me to make her this cake.

This is a cake I made for my friend's son who is a HUGE fanatic over the beautiful vintage Bugatti cars. This is some high taste for an 8 year old boy! His mama has made him promise her that she will have one of these parked outside when he makes $$$. That's a big promise to keep! But no doubt he'll do it for his mama! However in the meantime, this car will have to do. 

I modelled the Bugatti using RKT which was a first for me. Learned a lot and enjoyed working with it. The cake is chocolate cake with rich chocolate cream cheese frosting. 



I love when I receive pictures of them with their cakes! So thanks Sharm for this picture! Makes my day, and makes all the work put into it worth it all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment